sexta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2014

Astra Holo 705

Olá meninas! :)

What is it about Italy and their holographic polishes? Or about Australia for the matter of fact! The later I know the answer to, but not of Italian polishes given that I think spectraflair is forbidden in Europe... Anyway, I received this gorgeous green polish from Astra as a birthday present form my dear Simona (Light Your Nails) and Astra is an Italian brand :)

Não sei como é que os Italianos fazem, mas lá que têm vernizes holográficos espectaculares têm! Ou os Australianos já agora... Sei a resposta para os últimos, mas spectraflair é proibido na Europa. Bom, recebi um verniz verde simplesmente lindo aquando o meu aniversário da minha querida Simona (Light Your Nails), da marca italiana Astra e este é a estrela deste post :)
 
I know Astra Holo 705 doesn't have a full blow in your face linear holography, but look at it, how can one not love it?? I just love this disperse holography and green shade *_* And the formula... just awesome! It reminds me of A England polishes, except the fact that Astra is a lot more cheaper. It is pigmented and almost opaque in one coat. It also dries very fast and has a nice shine :) My camera was scared for some reason and didn't capture the holography very well; lets just say that the holography is a tad more evident in nails :) About the stamping, I like to combine leafs with these green shades. I stamped with Dashica Black polish the image from DRK-C plate.

Este verniz Astra Holo 705 não tem uma holografia linear de chorar lágrimas de diamantes, mas olhem bem para o dito... como é possível não amar?? Adoro a cor e a holografia dispersa! *_* E a formula também me surpreendeu pela positiva! Recorda-me os A England, excepto que a Astra é uma marca low cost :p É pigmentado, cobre as unhas quase com uma única camada, seca super rápido e tem um bom brilho :) A minha câmara amedrontou-se e não mostra toda a holografia deste menino que é um bocadinho mais poderosa do que nas fotos. Por algum motivo superior (not) gosto de combinar folhas com estes tons verdes, por isso escolhi carimbar a imagem da placa DRK-C. Adoro os seus detalhes e carimbei com o verniz Dashica Black.
I love both the details of the image plus the polish, I was a happy girl always looking at my nails hahahah xD I know Astra is expanding to the Spanish market and I can only hope they also try the Portuguese one :) What do you think of this polish?? Kisses,

Ouvi dizer que a marca Astra está a entrar no mercado Espanhol... espero que também entrem no Português :)) Que acharam desta manicure? Eu gostei :) Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários