segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2016

ILNP Showtime

Hey guys! :)

Hope you had a nice weekend. I worked this past weekend, but it was uneventful :) My latest group buy was at Nailland, an European store. It was the frist time I did a purchase there and am very pleased with it. One of the polishes I bought is ILNP Showtime.

Passaram bem o fim de semana? Espero que sim :) Eu estive a trabalhar, mas decorrer sem preocupações. A compra de grupo mais recente que fiz foi na loja Nailland. Estamos a falar de uma loja Europeia e tenho a dizer que gostei de todo o atendimento e serviço. Um dos vernizes que comprei foi o ILNP Showtime.
It looks so luxurious! *-* A must have in my book! ILNP Showtime belongs to the Winter collection. It har a dark, deep berry pink color filled with scattered holographic particles and holographic shimmer. Super pretty! I matched it with a dress outfit I was using at the time, but went for simplicity. SO, I stamped the white flowers from Curali 012 stamping plate with MdU White <3

Este verniz é mesmo belo e luxurioso e, sem dúvida, um must have na vossa colecção! *-* Estou a falar de um rosa profundo e vibrante com shimmer holográfico e holografia dispersa. Fiquei apaixonada! Combinei o nail art com um vestido que estava a usar na altura, mas escolhi algo simples; carimbei as flores da placa Espanhola Curali 012 com o verniz MdU White.
I really love the color and the final combination. What about you? Kisses,

Amei a cor e o resultado final <3 E vocês? Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários